Association Dues for 2024
The Association Dues for 2024 are $379/month.
2024 Board of Directors
Jose Paiz-Vice President
Stephen Freathy-Vice President
Contact Board Directors at
Garbage and Recycling Carts
Do not place your trash/recycle carts out earlier than Wednesday evening. Return them to your garage no later than Thursday evening. It is unacceptable to leave them out at any other time. Keep in mind the trash service uses a truck with a mechanical lifting/dumping arm.
It is important to follow these guidelines to ensure your trash gets collected.
1) Trash/recycle collection time is 7AM-5PM
2) Place your bins 3 feet away from building, and each other. This is mandatory as the trash truck uses a mechanical arm to lift and dump bins into the truck without damaging building and/or garage door. The driver is not obligated to get out the truck.
3) Fill your bin only to point where lid will close. If overfilled, it may not get collected.
4) Do not place any items alongside bins, they will not be collected.
5) Only ordinary household trash/recyclable items are allowed in bins. No construction materials, demolition debris, or HAZMAT are allowed in the bins.
If you plan to go out of town, make arrangements to have your bins placed/removed from parking lot in the above specified time frame.
You may mark your bins using a method that is not permanent. There is specific Identification Numbers on the sides of the bin also. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
HO-6 Insurance Policy
Please ensure the Association is in receipt of a current HO-6 policy for your home showing at least $50,000 in Loss Assessment and Coverage "A" (Dwelling). Your HO-6's term is for one year. You must send this to the Association or have your agent do so each year when your policy renews.
Board of Directors Meeting 2024
Beginning July 2023 the use of Zoom will be discontinued for the Board of Directors Meeting.
The Board of Directors Meetings typically will begin at 7:00PM, and takes place in the Community Room at St. Louis Park City Hall (unless otherwise noted).
If you have any questions for the Board to address at the meeting, please submit questions to the Manager/Board Member via email, text or written letter. You may email your questions to the Association Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Board of Directors at email@example.com You may also place written questions in the Lohman's Amhurst drop box located in the mailbox stand at 3660 Independence Ave South. Questions received before noon of the Meeting date will be addressed before the meeting begins.
The Agenda will be available the Friday before the Meeting date. The link to the Agenda will be placed below the Meeting date.
Board of Directors Meeting Schedule 2024
February 27 (Westwood Room 3rd Floor)
July 16 (Council Chambers)